Spent my little time with my lovely sista, Dyan. Made some photos, hang out, eat and play. Picked out our flowery pants that we got from second-hand market to be dress code on that day. Yay! we love vintage too much. How about u?
So sad hear that horrible disaster. Just pray for the victims, pray for the better tomorrow. So speechless about this. We need more care and love the earth.
*I'm sorry, maybe I can't post anything for a couple weeks then. So busy with my final project. Wish me luck :)
i'll be missing u all bloggers, hope i'll be back soon...
lace LBD (gift from sister in law) got this lovely dress from my boyfriend's sister in law...at the beginning, it would be a classic long dress, then I cut it...cut..cut...to be LBD..yey..thanks sista...dreamin' so long bout the lace dress and lucky me got ur old collection, and now, I recycle it *LOL headband (strawberry) accessories (sukawati) black heels (buchery)
Spent my dinner time in Steak and Shake with my lovely closest buddies. My J and my sista, Uni. This spot looks simple, but they can combine the international food with traditional Javanese interior well. (btw hope everything's gonna be alright. I'm so tired of this s*** routines. I need a rest.)
cherry top brown harem (unbranded) bag (unique boutique) ethnic sandals (balikyut)
Good morning all...Today, I go to college as the usual...open the laptop and start drawing my final project while blogging *LOL (i'm multitasking person :) )
And I see an award today, blogger award from Karo, thanks dear :)
When I start blogging and be a fashion blogger, I never imagine about that award before...just writing, just wanna share everything in my mind, my passion, my fashion...wanna get new experiences and new friend around the world of course. Before, I saw many kind of award tagged on a blog, I confused, don't know how to get it. But I know, I want those tagged in my blog too someday *LOL
Maybe for some people, that award looks usual, ordinary,etc...but for me, those all so meaningful for me...because it's means an appreciation for my blog - my little world.
Bloggers, just for your information, I'm a Balinese girl who lives in Bali since I was born. Bali is an island which contains of more than thousands temple, beautiful scenery, and unique culture. And now, I would tell u about one of our holy day, it called Nyepi or it means 'Silent Day'. In this day, we have four prohibition to do or it called 'Catur Brata Penyepian' which contains of Amati Geni (prohibition to turn on the electricy or fire), Amati Karya ( prohibition to work), Amati Lelungan (prohibition to go out), and Amati Lelanguan (prohibition to have fun such as held a party, drink, etc). It's like local genius which comes from our ancestor. So, in this day, our island is so silent. Nobody go out, no vesicle, no noise, no flight schedule (airport was closed). U would feel the fresh air today, blue sky, and a lot of star on the sky tonight because no light in this island (except the emergency area like hospital). In this day, weare expectedtoconductself-control againstthingsthatsmellworldliness and close to God. And of course, this tradition support to decrease global warming too, let guesshow muchenergywe cansaveevenjusta day...
silent road in silent day
Before celebrate this holy day, the day before, we pray to the temple with our tradition clothes. For woman, the top called kebaya, and the bottom called kamen.
Its called Canang Sari, many kind of flower put on young coconut leaves in square form. We use it to pray. It symbolism how we thankful forallthe gift ofGod.
Then, at yesterday night, we had Ogoh-Ogoh parade. Ogoh-ogoh means giantstatuemadeof corkstyrofoamanddecoratedbamboo matting. Its symbolism of carnality, evil, and all the bad things in the world. So, it resemblemade in hideousformssuch asghosts,ugly giant, and etc. After parade, we burn it, hope all that bad things will be disappear before we celebrate Nyepi and Hindu's new year.
*all photos except the first photo is my photograph, enjoy :)
Thank you Tabatha for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award :)
It makes me so surprise and of course..so meaningful for me...
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award. 2. Share seven things about yourself. 3. Pass it along to seven blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoyed. 4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Ok then, let me share seven things about myself below
1. I hate cockroach and dark room. It based on my experience couple years ago. That time was my first time try to sleep in dark room. Suddenly at midnight, I felt something crawling my hand, then I pat it. The next day when I got up, I saw a big bad polkadot cockroach at my hand. It made my hand so smelly even I've spirted them with my father's perfume.
2. I like to meet new people and make a friend
3. I love blue color, it remind me about blue sky, love summer so much!
4. I love dancing, writing, traveling, and taking some photographs. Talk about traveling, Holland is my dream destination since I was child. Just simple, I wanna see the tulips and windmills.
5. Fashion and art are my biggest passion in my life
6. I love ice cream sooooo much :)
7. I'm a student of architecture college in last grade, and now...I'm in process designing my own boutique's interior :)